Studiologic Numa X Piano 73 Premium-quality FATAR hammer-action 73-keys with aftertouch
Disruptive ease, incredibly powerful It's a revolution for digital piano players. Hi-end features, sounds and effects, designed and organized in an amazing intuitive and effective way to offer the best feeling in performance, under every aspect and in every context.
With an incredibly powerful brand-new sound engine, four parts easily assignable to internal sounds or to external midi, four track built-in digital mixer, USB audio interface and the best touch ever, it’s the ultimate keyboard for the ultimate user.
Less is more. Enough physical elements to have great control. With a surprisingly effective and streamlined user interface, you won't have to give up any function.
Follow the colors.The ease to access all functions thanks to the razor-sharp TFT color display and the color-adaptive encoders is disruptive. A completely new and intuitive user experience you won't want to stop having.
Zoom. Edit. Play. Zoom mode keeps you focused on the zone’s values. The color-adaptive encoders will follow your selection. You will have all the sound’s parameters and its effects at your fingertips.
Unity is strength. And sounds better. Our best sound engine ever, reproduces mind-blowing sounds thanks to a mix of sampling, wave shaping and physical modeling. More than 200 Sounds, including Acoustic Pianos, Electric Pianos, Keyboards, Bass and Guitars, Organs, Synthesizers, Orchestral and many others.
200+ sounds Grouped in 8 banks 4 Zones Assignable to Sounds or MIDI 8 Insert FX FX1 + FX2 for each Sound Master effects Master delay, Master reverb
The "Acoustic modeling" makes acoustic piano sounds even more real. By reproducing string resonances, duplex scale, release note, key off and damper noise you will have the feeling of the real thing. The "Electric modeling" implements a detailed physical model of a vintage electric piano. You won’t want a better sound than the real one. A dedicated and powerful FX engine with high-end effects quality, modeled from real hardware. You will be able to create all the atmospheres with epic sound effects.
Not enough Sounds? Here comes Numa Manager Transfer new sounds and choose their positions thanks to the new Numa Manager desktop app, that also allows you to update the firmware and organize the Programs in a fast and easy way.
The touch is right. It will feel real when you play it. The brand-new TP/110 is a massive improvement of the TP/100 design. The TP/110 gives a sturdy keys control with an impressive bounce reduction. The new hammers ensure an extremely fluent and authentic feel. The Aftertouch is triggered by the hammers for a more accurate control. TP/110 is remarkably lighter than any other keyboard mechanism for a better portability of the instrument.
Ultimate versatility ... to meet the needs of every musician. You may want a switch pedal, a continuous pedal or a triple pedal. You can have all of them together and not only. Four programmable audio inputs, USB Audio and Midi, Midi Din plug and Audio Out connections. The ultimate versatility to connect all your devices.
Built-in digital Mixer Full control of each audio input independently by adjusting the Gain and equalizing the sound source. A bunch of Master Effects can be added to each channel. Through the Master EQ it will be possible to adjust the final mix.
All you need is to PLAY. Playing at any level, alone or together, deserves to focus only on the music and nothing else. Easily manage any other musical equipment and get ready to play. Record everything on-the fly directly from the audio of the USB output. This is what you can do with the Numa X Piano.
Audio over USB The USB port sends and receives audio in digital quality with your computer or mobile device. Use the Numa X Piano as an audio board, with a local direct control on the volumes.
Favorites The Programs you use the most are always close at hand and the content of each Favorite is shown on the screen for a faster selection.
Sticks controllers The Sticks can control any desired sound parameter. Stick 1 is bi-directional-springed. Stick 2 is unidirectional not-springed. Both feature an elegant aluminum control shaft which feels perfectly balanced and expressive between your fingertips.
Portability All the power of Numa X Piano packed into a compact and lightweight cabinet. Take it everywhere.
- 88 or 73 Keys, TP/110 Premium Hammer Action
- Triple switch detection system
- Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed (programmable)
- Keyboard Sensitivity Control
- Black/White keys Balance
- 250 User Programs
- Zoom function to quick edit Zone parameters
- 4 Zones assignable to internal sounds or external MIDI
- Split/Keyrange for each Zone
- Dedicated Split button
- 16 Favorites groups with 24 Programs for each one
- Favorite content preview on display
- Global Equalizer
- Bass, Mid, Treble gain
- Mid frequency control
- 8 Sound Banks with over 200 Factory Sounds
- New Sounds installable with the Manager app
- Acoustic Pianos
- Acoustic Modeling Technology
- Release samples, Damper and Key-off noises
- Zoom controls: Tone, Strings Resonance, Duplex, Damper Noise
- Electric Pianos
- Electric Modeling Technology: Physical Modeling of Vintage Electric and Hybrids
- Zoom controls: Hammer, Offset, Tine, Damper Noise
- Keyboards, Bass & Guitars, Organs, Synthesizers, Orchestral, Other
- Zoom controls: Filter Cutoff, Resonance, Attack, Release
- 8 indipendent Insert FX (2 for each Zone)
- Distortion, Overdrive, Auto Wah, Pedal Wah, Auto Pan, Tremolo, Vibrato, Equalizer, Compressor
- Chorus1, Chorus 2, Flanger 1, Flanger 2, Phaser100, Phaser90, Phaser HMX, Phaser Pad, Rotary, Auto Pan, Tremolo, Vibrato, Equalizer, Compressor
- Master Delay
- Delay, Pan Delay
- Master Reverb
- FDN (Feedback Delay Network) technology
- Room 1, Room 2, Hall 1, Hall 2, Cath. 1, Cath. 2, Plate 1, Plate 2, Spring 1, Spring 2
- 4 Audio Input Zones Mic/Line
- Configurations: 4 Mono, 1 Stereo + 2 Mono, 2 Stereo
- Zoom controls: Gain/Low/Mid/Hi for each Audio Zone
- 7 Delay FX presets
- Eko 1, Eko 2, Eko, 3, Eko 4, Paneko 5, Paneko 6, Paneko 7
- 7 Reverb FX presets
- Club, Lounge, Studio, Vocal, Stage, Bighall, Chorale
- 2,8" Color Display (320 x 240)
- Master Volume
- Navigation Encoder
- 13 Encoder with push functions
- Assignable Encoder for input volume (Audio / USB /Audio + USB)
- 22 buttons
- 2 Programmable Sticks
- Stick 1 bidirectional-springed
- Stick 2 directional-not springed
- Audio OUT: 2x 6,3 mm mono jack (L+R)
- Audio IN: 4x mono jack 6,3 mm
- Headphones: 6,3 mm stereo jack
- Pedals: 2 auto switch/continuous, 1 universal1
- MIDI: In/Out
- USB: Audio In/Out, MIDI In/Out, Manager App
- DC IN: 12V
- Input: 100-240V / Output: 12V-2,5A
- Width: 105,2 cm / 41,4"
- Depth: 31 cm / 12,2"
- Height: 12,3 cm / 4,8"
- Weight: 11,7 Kg / 25,8 lbs
Whats In The Box
- Numa X Piano
- VFP1/10 sustain pedal
- Power adapter
- Model Name:
- Numa X Piano 73
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.