Steinberg UR816C 16 x 16 USB / MIDI Audio Interface
Loopback function makes streaming easier than ever
Live-stream and broadcast with ease using the innovative Loopback function. When activated, the loopback function combines incoming audio signals the audio playback signal from your selected music software. This includes microphones, guitars and other line source instruments, merging them with the sound from your DAW or chosen music program. The combined signal is then sent back to the computer, allowing you to broadcast from your selected software. You can also utilise the onboard effects to add a touch of flare to your broadcasts, such as adding reverb.
Everything you need in an audio interface
If you need a studio interface than can do it all then don't miss out on the UR816C. This audio interface effortlessly delivers 32-bit/192 kHz audio quality in both analog and digital formats. A range of I/O options means you'll never be caught lacking mic inputs or headphone outputs. It's rack-mountable too, meaning it's ready to fit perfectly in with the rest of your gear. When you couple this with the D-PRE mic preamps and latency-free recording, then this audio interface is a must-have.
The new heartbeat of your studio
Get the best sound you can in your home studio
with eight super transparent preamps. The Class-A D-PRE microphone preamps combine with the 32-bit audio recording to give you professional results, every single time. There are eight of these microphone inputs and this means you can record anything from a brass ensemble to an entire drum kit. Comfortably providing the level of versatility you need in your studio when working on your music projects.
The HI-Z inputs can easily capture electric guitars perfectly with zero latency - it even comes with DSP amp simulations to get an amazing sound from your guitar parts. There are digital connections to help you expand your studio's capabilities. This ADAT connectivity allows you to connect another set of inputs. There are DIM and Mute functions that add more tools to your belt. You'll never be short of options - just plug it in and load up your DAW.
Record your whole band
Interfaces often lack the inputs needed to record an entire group of musicians. The UR816C is no such interface. There 16 amazing inputs that help you record latency-free into any DAW. There are 16 outputs too, meaning you can easily hook up headphones into your system for full band monitoring.
Effortless streaming with the Loopback function
Easily stream your concert, rehearsal, or living room gig via streaming platforms to your fans with the Loopback function. This allows you to send your performances around the internet. When you combine this great functionality with the number of outputs available you can see how easy it is to record your whole band and get it out there with minimal effort.
- 32-bit/192 kHz USB 3.0 audio interface with USB-C
- 8 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48 V phantom power
- 8 analog XLR/TRS combo inputs (2 Mic/Hi-Z and 6 Mic/Line), 8 TRS line outputs and 2 main outputs
- ADAT optical I/O, word clock I/O and MIDI input and output
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with REV-X reverb, Channel Strip and Guitar Amp Classics (VST 3 and AU plug-in versions also included)
- 2 separate headphone buses with individual outputs
- DIM and MUTE switches on the front panel
- SSPLL (Super Suppression PLL) technology for clock jitter reduction
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version and Cubasis LE for iPad
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, macOS and iOS including dspMixFx editor application
- Connection Type : USB Type-C
- Design: 19‘‘ rack unit, 1 HU
- Casing: Full-metal casing
- Power Supply: USB 3.0 bus-powered, USB Type-C bus-powered, External USB 5 V AC adaptor (not included)
- AD/DA: 32 bit
- Maximum Sample Rate: 192 kHz
- Dynamic Range Input: 106 [dB]
- Jitter Reduction: SSPLL
- Total Number Of Inputs: 16
- Total Number Of Individual Outputs: 16
- Total Number Of Outputs: 16
- Microphone Preamp: D-PRE
- Microphone Inputs: 8
- Inputs with Line Level: 6
- Inputs with HI-Z: 2
- Analog input Combo: 8
- Analog output TRS: 10
- Phantom Power: 8
- Headphone: With dedicated volume control
- Headphones Outputs: 2
- Digital In ADAT: 1
- Digital Out ADAT: 1
- Digital in S/PDIF Optical: 1
- Digital In AES/EBU RS422: 0
- Digital Out S/PDIF Optical: 1
- Digital Out AES/EBU RS422: 0
- Monitoring: Latency free monitoring with FX
- Onboard DSP: SSP 3
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 446mm x 46mm x 226mm
- Weight: 2.7kg
- Model Name:
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.