- Additional Information
Steinberg Cubase Artist Plus Pack with CI2+ Product Description
If you need a complete music production system Steinberg Cubase Artist Plus Pack could be all you need! This great package includes a full version of Steinberg Cubase Artist 6 and a Steinberg CI2+ USB audio interface and DAW controller.
The Steinberg Cubase Artist Plus Pack combines high-quality audio hardware built by and designed together with Yamaha with a superb DAW software based on the latest Cubase technology. Cubase Artist Plus Pack offers immediate access to the world of digital music production at an exceptional price.
Tailored to creative artists looking to combine the newest technologies with a vast range of musical features, Cubase Artist 6 is more than simply a DAW engineered to the highest standards.
The CI2+ USB-powered studio comes with two major functions. There’s the two-channel XLR combo interface equipped with two sophisticated microphone preamps and phantom power, one HI-Z for direct guitar input and a footswitch connector for Interactive Recording. This is seconded by the controller section featuring the innovative AI Knob that provides intuitive control due to seamless integration into Cubase.
With the Steinberg Cubase Artist Plus Pack you have all the tools in a single box to help you with whatever recording and production project you may have in mind.
Steinberg Cubase Artist Plus Pack Key Features:
- Complete music production system, offering a set of superb audio/MIDI recording, editing and mixing tools
- Based on proven Steinberg Cubase technology used by professionals
- Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Supports 128 MIDI and 64 simultanous audio tracks with up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Includes 6 virtual instruments with over 1,100 instrument presets, including HALion Sonic SE, LoopMash 2 and Groove Agent ONE drum machine
- Comes with 41 audio and 18 MIDI VST effects, including PitchCorrect for vocal intonation correction and extraordinary VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite
- AudioWarp system for time-stretching and pitch-shifting in realtime and MPEX 4 for high-end offline processing Streamlined score editing feature set
- MediaBay file and preset management system for immediate access to library items, including VST Sound standard support
- Project Assistant with dozens of common templates helps getting started quickly
- Two hours of HD video tutorial material included
- Cross-platform 32-/64-bit for Windows and Mac OS X Intel
- Two high-quality mic preamps with +48V phantom power and a fully USB-powered audio interface
- Outstanding engineering and component quality: precision components, manufactured by Yamaha in Japan to exacting standards
- Advanced Integration system: totally integrated tactile control of the Steinberg Cubase range of production systems
- Interactive recording functionality allows hands-free recording with the optional footswitch and the optional mic stand adapter
- Ultra-precision AI controller knob: “point and control” support: controls any Cubase, FX or VSTi parameter using mouse-pointer selection
- Dedicated hardware control of Cubase transport functions
Steinberg Cubase Artist Plus Pack with CI2+ Additional Information
|Application||Sequencing, Recording, Notation, Mastering, Audio Editing|
|Supported Format||VST, Audio Units, Direct X|