- Additional Information
Steinberg CI2+ USB Audio Interface Product Description
Leading the CI series of interface controllers, the Steinberg CI2+ USB-powered studio comes with its dedicated Cubase Essential 5 audio workstation.
Steinberg CI2+ and Cubase Essential 5 present the ideal tool kit for singers and songwriters looking to record vocal lines, preparing playbacks and creating entire songs. The +48 V phantom power of the CI2+’s two high-quality mic preamps provide all capabilities necessary to connect any microphone for recording vocal tracks.
Cubase Essential 5 offers virtual instruments and sounds for creating professional-sounding accompaniments, such as playback for vocal exercises or even an entire demo. Various effect plug-ins for editing vocals are readily available and easy to control with the CI2+’s AI Knob.
The CI2+’s interface comes with a footswitch connector enabling hands-free recording in Cubase Essential 5. Here you have the choice between 14 different amp and 10 speaker cabinet emulations thanks to the AmpSimulator.
The AI Knob of the CI2+ controls all Cubase mixing parameters plus VST3 and VST2 plug-ins. On the CI2+, you will find an enhanced version of the AI Knob featured on the CC121 Advanced Integration controller. The AI Knob on the CI2+ is also a push encoder that enables new enhanced functionality.
Steinberg CI2+ main features include:
- A no-worry full-system solution to record music at an unbeatable price point
- Easy to use with the Project Assistant — especially for beginners
- Browse functionality helps and assists throughout the project
- Interactive recording functionality allows hands-free recording with the optional footswitch and the optional mic stand adapter
- Advanced Integration system: totally integrated tactile control of the Steinberg Cubase range of production systems, maintaining complete focus on the project
- Ultra-precision AI controller knob: “point and control” support: controls any Cubase, FX or VSTi parameter using mouse-pointer selection
- AI-ready LED: when the LED lights up, the CI2 is ready to go!
- Instant plug and play — no additional setup or parameter assigning required
- Two high-quality mic preamps with +48V phantom power with a fully USB-powered audio interface giving total freedom of mobile recording
- Outstanding engineering and component quality: precision components, manufactured by Yamaha to exacting standards
- Mac and PC compatible: cross-platform support for Cubase on Mac OS X, Windows XP and Windows Vista
- Cubase Essential 5 included
Steinberg CI2+ USB Audio Interface Additional Information
|Application||Home Studio Recording, Professional Studio Recording|