- Additional Information
Spectrasonics Trilian Bass Module VST Virtual Bass Synthesizer Software Product Description
Spectrasonics Trilian Bass virtual instrument, the long-awaited successor to Spectrasonics award-winning Trilogy bass module. The new instrument has a much larger core library and features highly-detailed new acoustic, electric and synth basses - as well as enhanced versions of the classic Trilogy sounds. Sporting a brand new user interface with numerous software innovations, Trilian is the first 64-bit native software based on Spectrasonics STEAM Engine and is the first virtual instrument to feature full library integration with the company’s flagship Omnisphere synthesizer.
Spectrasonics have always loved Bass sounds, and when they started 15 years ago, the very first product was the best-selling Bass Legends sample library. Then in 2002, they introduced Trilogy – the world’s first Bass Virtual Instrument. Today, Spectraonics are very pleased to announce Trilian, which represents a whole new generation of Bass development. Trilian is built on the STEAM Engine that powers Omnisphere, which has allowed them to create the most expressive and flexible Bass module ever made.”
Spectrasonics Trilian Features:
- Much larger core library includes multiple NEW Acoustic, Electric & Synth Basses
- Includes enhanced versions of all the original Trilogy patches
- Based on powerful STEAM Engine technology - like Omnisphere
- Arpeggiator with Groove Lock™ for instant bass line syncing to any RMX groove or MIDI Files.
- Omnisphere library integration: use any of the Trilian sounds inside Omnisphere!
- Integrated FX racks, including all effects from Omnisphere
- 8-part multitimbrality allows access to multiple articulations in a single plug-in
- High Definition streaming sample playback with Multi-channel audio architecture allows easy Mic, DI and Release soundsource mixing within a single layer
- Extensive ‘Round-Robin’ sampling for natural sounding bass lines with repeated notes
- Expressive Multisampled dynamic slides – realistically slide from one note down to another
- Live Mode allows 8 dynamic bass articulations loaded at once with instant, seamless key-switching
- Stack Mode allows user configurable key/velocity/controller articulation mapping
- New Custom Controls main page for rapid editing, access to the most useful controls and user interface customization for each patch
- State of the art new Browser with Searching, Attributes/Tags, Images
- Edit Page offers very powerful sound manipulation features including Timbre Shifting, FM, Flex Mod, Modultable FX, Dual-voice Harmonia™ and more
- Mac Universal Binary VST/AU/RTAS support – Windows VST, RTAS
- 64-Bit native support
Spectrasonics Trilian Bass Module VST Virtual Bass Synthesizer Software Additional Information
|Supported Format||VST, Audio Units, RTAS|