- Additional Information
Spectrasonics Keyscape (Boxed) Product Description
The process began with going to the ends of the earth to find and restore each one of these rare and incredibly special instruments with the top technicians and expert craftsmen from each discipline. Spectrasonics even went as far as spending years redoing these instruments from scratch again and again until they were totally “right.”
This incredible attention to detail and meticulous care given to each instrument allowed us to develop these sounds to a whole new level of authentic tone and inspiring playability…and of course that’s just the start of how these instruments can be transformed into amazing new sounds with the STEAM Engine™!
The Custom Controls presented for each Patch allow you to go far beyond the original sound. The intuitive interface includes useful performance controls and high quality creative effects processing specially crafted for each Patch. Hundreds of included Patches showcase the remarkable versatility and ability to dramatically customize these iconic sounds to your music.
With many of these collector instruments, it’s really the imperfections that make them so interesting. Instead of cleaning up all the quirks and noises they make, Spectrasonics made sure to closely capture them since they are big part of their vibe. In addition to that, the software team closely modeled the authentic behaviour and mojo of vintage amplifiers, classic effects units and unique subtleties like mechanical noises, pedal noises and release overtones to bring these sounds to a whole new level of authenticity and dynamic expression.
Hybrid "Duo" Sounds
Along with the hundreds of patches based on the 36 instrument models, Keyscape includes special hybrid "Duo" sounds, which combine two of the instruments to create something entirely new. The unique timbre of these Duo patches make them some of the most creative and inspiring sounds in Keyscape!
As a bonus for Omnisphere 2 users, Keyscape also integrates fully as a satellite instrument within the Omnisphere® interface. Keyscape will simply appear as a library inside Omnisphere’s browser for users of both plug-ins. This allows Omnisphere 2 users to harness the full synthesis power of the STEAM Engine® to explore endless new sonic possibilities and combinations!
- Largest selection of collector keyboards in the world
- Rare and incredibly special instruments
- Mastered by top technicians
- Huge 77 GB library with over 500 sounds, 36 Instrument Models and Hybrid “Duo” Patches
- Intuitive interface
- Deeply Multisampled sounds with up to 32-way velocity switching, Round Robins, etc
- Mechanical Noise, Pedal Noise and Release Noise behavior modeling
- Authentic tone and inspiring playability
- Patches feature authentic circuit modeled amps and effects
- Optional “Lite” installation (30 GB) for stage use
- Keyscape content installation via a USB drive
- Omnisphere® 2 integration
- 2.2 GHz Intel dual core processor or higher
- 8GB RAM minimum
- Solid State Drive recommended
- 80 GB of free hard drive space (30 GB for lite install)
- Content installation via a USB drive
- Microsoft Windows 7 or higher
- VST 2.4 or AAX capable host software
- Native 64-bit host*
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks or higher
- AU, VST 2.4 or AAX capable host software
- Native 64-bit host*
Spectrasonics Keyscape (Boxed) Additional Information
|Supported Format||AAX, VST, Audio Units|