- Additional Information
Waves H-Reverb (Download) Product Description
H-Reverb is a completely customisable plugin, but with an intuitive interface and plenty of presets to help you find a great sound right from the start. The FIR engine that powers H-Reverb lets you shape and customise the reverb decay envelope beyond the standard linear forms, resulting in perfectly gated, real reverse, and dense reverb tails that don’t muddy up the mix.
Taking things one step further, H-Reverb incorporates Waves’ advanced analoguemodelling along with a drive control, offering signal behaviour that until now was found exclusively in high-end hardware reverb devices. This unique design also enables input drive, a technique favoured by many top engineers.H-Reverb includes an impressive library of artist presets from the industry’s leading mixing engineers, as well as presets inspired by vintage and modern classics.
These presets may be the perfect space you’re looking for, or simply the perfect point to start from.By fusing classic reverb concepts with forward-thinking features that break new ground in digital reverb processing, H-Reverb provides uncompromising sound quality and boundless creative control.
- Resonant filter sweeps for creating innovative reverb effects
- EQ and dynamics module for compression, ducking and de-essing
- ADA analog modeling and drive control
- Artist presets from the industry’s leading mixing engineers
- Full buildup timing and shaping
- Pre-delay BPM sync
- Support for full 5.1 channel surround setups
- Quick reference buttonUser-friendly GUI with collapsible version
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz
- 4 GB
- Windows 7 with SP1 | Windows 8 - 8.1
- 1024x768 32-bit
- Core Duo 2.3Ghz
- 4 GB
- 10.7 - 10.10.3
Waves H-Reverb (Download) Additional Information
|Supported Format||VST, Audio Units|