- Additional Information
Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Basic Edition - 70 Ohm Closed-Back DJ Headphones Product Description
SENNHEISER HD 25-1 II LE BASIC EDITION - no bag or spare pads, just the same HD25 MkII Headphones as the standard version, but at a reduced price.
The closed-back HD25's are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise. Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in high-noise environments. The capsule is rotatable for one-ear listening. They are highly efficient, making them ideal for battery-portable equipment. Ideal monitoring headphones for DJs.
Whether in the studio or in live sound recording: detailed sound reproduction, ease of use and excellent attenuation of ambient noise is what you expect of a pair of monitoring headphones. The HD 25 offers all this - plus an extremely rugged construction with a steel cable for high durability.
So comfortable you would swear they were custom made for your head, one of the most appealing things about the HD25 is that every component part is user replaceable in the event of damage or wear and tear.
SENNHEISER HD 25-1 II LE BASIC EDITION Key Features:
- Lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 70 Ohms nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Tough, detachable steel cable
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice
- Nominal impedance: 70 Ohm
- Load rating: 0.2 W
- Contact pressure: ca. 2.5 N
- Weight w/o cable: ca. 140 g
- Jack plug: 3.5/6.3 mm stereo stereo
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed dynamic, closed
- Ear coupling: supraaural supraaural
- Cable length: 1,5 m
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 120 dB(SPL)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.3 %
- Frequency response (headphones): 16 - 22000 Hz -3dB
Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Basic Edition - 70 Ohm Closed-Back DJ Headphones Additional Information
|Headphone Type||Studio Headphones, DJ Headphones, Hi-Fi Headphones|
|Nominal Impedance||70 Ohm|
|Frequency Response||16 - 22000 Hz|
|Nominal SPL||120 dB|
|Cable Type||Straight Cable|
|Cable Length||1.5 m|
|Connection||3.5 mm Inc 6.3 mm Adaptor|