- Additional Information
sE Electronics Voodoo VR2 Product Description
he Voodoo Ribbons from sE mark a new era for Ribbon mic technology - until the release of both the VR1 and VR2, the only Ribbon mic in the world to perform across 20Hz-20KHz was our own Rupert Neve collaboration, the RNR1. Both our Voodoo Ribbon mics capture frequencies from 20Hz to 20KHz and the outcome is a traditional yet detailed and natural ribbon mic sound.
The VR2 is an 'active' version of the VR1, which is the more traditional 'passive' Ribbon design. These mics' unique ability to perform, coupled with searingly good looks, is sure to make the VR1 and VR2 classics of their time.
- Diaphragm 2μ: aluminium ribbon
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-18KHz
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa -40 ± 1.5dB
- Polar Pattern: Figure 8
- Impedance: ≤ 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 20dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 135dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector: 3-pin
sE Electronics Voodoo VR2 Additional Information