- Additional Information
sE Electronics USB1000a USB Condenser Microphone Product Description
The sE Electronics USB1000a USB Condenser Microphone offers unprecedented recording quality. This is due to the proprietary chip and software set developed by sE, which deals with both noise and software drivers.
The sE Electronics USB1000a helps with transforming the 5v power supplied via the USB cable to power the capsule, by first removing ‘noise’ and undesirable spikes from the current. This ‘noise’ would normally be amplified, which is why USB mics have, until now, been largely too noisy to use in a professional environment.
sE Electronics USB1000a USB Condenser Microphone Features:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 12.59mV/Pa -38 ± 2dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Diversity
- Equivalent Noise Level: 12dB(A weighted)
- USB 2.0 USB1.x compatibile
- Adaptive 44.1 to 48KHz sampling frequency
sE Electronics USB1000a USB Condenser Microphone Additional Information
|Microphone Impedance||200 Ohms|
|Maximum SPL||130 dB|
|Microphone Sensitivity||12.59mV/Pa -38 ± 2dB|
|Circuit Type||Solid State|