- Additional Information
sE Electronics SE2200A (Display Unit) Product Description
- The sE2200a is brand new & boxed supplied with full warranty.
- Includes Metal Shockmount Cradle.
The SE Electronics SE2200A is a Large diaphragm, Cardioid, Transformer-balanced Condenser microphone.
The SE2200A studio condenser has a 1 inch gold vacuum plated diaphragm and high grade electronics that ensure a respectable signal to noise ratio. The SE2200A has a low cut filter, 10dB pad to and also comes complete with a very rugged aluminium shock mount.
The SE2200A is a versatile performer ideal for Vocal and Instrument recording
SE Electronics SE2200A Features:
- Transformer-balanced microphone
- Supplied with with metal shock mount cradle
- High SPL capability at 130dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 14.1mV/Pa -37 +/- 1.5dB
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: < 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 125dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V +/- 4V
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
sE Electronics SE2200A (Display Unit) Additional Information
|Microphone Impedance||200 Ohms|
|Microphone Sensitivity||14.1mV/Pa -37 ± 1.5dB|
|Circuit Type||Solid State|