- Additional Information
sE Electronics Munro Egg 150 - Black (Pair) Product Description
The SE ELECTRONICS MUNRO EGG 150 incrporates a fundamental rethink of the loudspeaker engineering process. The traditional wooden box has been replaced by a scientifically proven, curved enclosure that virtually eliminates diffraction and resonant effects that distort and smear the original sound.
The result is a stunning clarity that brings the smallest details into focus and yet delivers the entire mix as a coherent whole. In this video, Andy Munro talks about the the sE Munro Egg system design, the manufacturing process, his partnership with sE Electronics and the 'Egg' concept:
The sE Egg 150 system is complete, with a free standing control unit that delivers a perfect bi-amplified power match to the egg drive units, source select inputs, active analogue crossovers, LF and HF trim pot equalisation for room and location set-up compensation and a mid-band control to emulate the mid-range response of both Hi-Fi and NS10 type speakers.
Above all, the sE Munro Egg 150 Monitoring System is designed to deliver the highest quality sound with the absolute minimum of coloration. In one word - Truth.
SE ELECTRONICS EGG 150 KEY FEATURES
- Unique monocoque shell construction (rigid and resonant neutral)
- Near zero diffraction interference (smooth frequency response)
- No internal standing waves (greatly reduced smearing)
- Perfect bass port integration (superb transient response)
- Free standing control unit and integrated amplification with 3m matched speaker cables
- Dual input switching and level control
- Ultra fast and low distortion (4*50W) with 100W/Channel headroom indicator
- Precise 'sweet spot' – unique LED locator guide beams
- Integrated base with adjustable vertical alignment (allows for perfect sweet spot in both vertical and horizontal planes)
- Precision trim pots for bass (LF) and High Frequency (HF) calibration
- Critical Mid Frequency equalisation for ‘Hard’, ‘Soft’ or ‘Reference’ (0) listening
sE Electronics Munro Egg 150 - Black (Pair) Additional Information