- Additional Information
sE Electronics IRF2 Studio Pack Instrument Reflexion Filter Product Description
The IRF2 Studio Kit comprises 5 pieces of IRF2 in a flight case and is ideal for touring drummers, orchestral applications and professional studios with multiple instrument micing applications.
The IRF2 has a hole punched through it to allow a pencil mic or other 'end fire' mic to be fixed through it (for example, AKG C1000, Shure SM58/57, sE4, sE1a, H1).
The main applications of the IRF2 include close micing of drums (to help with track separation) or overhead micing. The IRF2 is coloured black for use in either a studio or live environment.
- Black colour (ideal for live use)
- Large diameter hole (fits all major mic products including; AKG C1000, Shure SM58/57, sE4, sE1a, H1)
- Screw thread adjustable mic-clamp allows secure fixing of even the smallest pencil mics
- Rubber lined aperture to help grip the mic and protect it from scratches
- Tiltable stand clamp for direct attachment and adjustment on any mic or drum stand
sE Electronics IRF2 Studio Pack Instrument Reflexion Filter Additional Information