- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
sE Electronics IRF2 Instrument Reflexion Filter Product Description
Ideal for use with pianos, drums and wind instruments, the Instrument Reflexion Filter 2 (IRF2) is an evolution of the critically acclaimed Instrument Reflexion Filter.
Using the same acoustic principles as the Reflexion Filter PRO, the IRF2 is a small curved wall of punched Aluminium, with 3 layers of polyester fibreboard separated with air gaps. These layers combine to help reduce room ambience and isolate the mic from ambient noise.
The IRF2 has a hole punched through it to allow a pencil mic or other 'end fire' mic to be fixed through it (for example, AKG C1000, Shure SM58/57, sE4, sE1a, H1).
The main applications of the IRF2 include close micing of drums (to help with track separation) or overhead micing. The IRF2 is coloured black for use in either a studio or live environment.
- Black colour (ideal for live use)
- Large diameter hole (fits all major mic products including; AKG C1000, Shure SM58/57, sE4, sE1a, H1)
- Screw thread adjustable mic-clamp allows secure fixing of even the smallest pencil mics
- Rubber lined aperture to help grip the mic and protect it from scratches
- Tiltable stand clamp for direct attachment and adjustment on any mic or drum stand
sE Electronics IRF2 Instrument Reflexion Filter Additional Information
sE Electronics IRF2 Instrument Reflexion Filter Alternative Products
£99.00 Inc VAT