- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Samson Resolv SE6 - Black (Single) Product Description
The Samson Resolv SE6 – Black (Single) is a 2-Way Active Studio Monitor producing 100 watts of power featuring a 6” Woofer made from carbon fiber and a 1.25” soft dome tweeter.
- Magnetically shielded for operation near studio computers and wide Frequency Responce of 45 Hz – 27 kHz.
- Redesign from the classic Resolv A-Series monitor, with more accurate sound reproduction and a stylish new look.
- Dedicated power amp and electronic crossover provide accurate tonal balance.
- 6-inch woven carbon fiber woofer provides tight and controlled low frequency response.
- 1.25-inch soft dome tweeter gives the high frequencies a true, natural sound without unwanted resonance.
- 4-position high frequency lift control that allows the monitor to be optimized for different mixing environments.
- Magnetically shielded for operation near computers.
- Constructed of solid MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard), the new-look enclosure features an elegant finish on the front panel.
- Inset into the panel is a sleek, time-aligned waveguide for a wide listening area, allowing minimum diffraction.
- Slotted front ports with rounded inner edges help reduce port noise at high SPLs.
With a stylish elegance and precise engineering, Samson's Resolv SE6 active studio monitor will produce audio playback with sparkling clarity and definition to complement any professional or home recording setup.
Samson Resolv SE6 - Black (Single) Additional Information
|LF Driver Size||6.5"|
|LF Driver Material||Carbon Fiber|
|HF Driver Size||1.25"|
|HF Driver Material||Dome|
|Min Frequency Response (Hz)||40 Hz|
|Max Frequency Response (kHz)||27 kHz|
|Crossover Frequency||3.2 kHz|
|Port Configuration||Front Ported|
|Monitor Features||Magnetically Shielded, Rear Panel Volume Control|
|Input Connectivity||1/4" Jack, RCA / Phono|