- Additional Information
Samson G-Track USB Condenser Microphone Product Description
The Samson GTrack is the world's first USB condenser microphone with a built-in audio interface and mixer, G-Track allows for simultaneous stereo input and gain control of vocals and guitar, bass, or keyboard while also providing switchable stereo, mono, and computer monitoring through an on board headphone output. In addition, G-Track features a large 19mm diaphragm configured in a supercardioid pickup pattern to provide a smooth, flat frequency response.
G-Track is fully USB bus-powered and compliant with any Mac or PC computer. The unit works brilliantly with any DAW software program and even comes with Cakewalk's Sonar LE digital audio workstation software. For additional adaptability and convenience, G-Track is bundled with a heavy-duty mic stand, as well as Audio I/O and USB cables.
Though ideal for the traveling musician or the project studio, G-Track’s versatile functionality can be applied to create ideal solutions for anyone who records audio, particularly podcasters, educators and business professionals.
Samson G-Track USB Condenser Microphone;
- Large diaphragm (19mm) studio condenser USB microphone
- Works seamlessly with GargeBand, Logic Express and Logic Pro
- Record electric guitars and vocals at once
- Record stereo instruments like keyboards or drum machines
- On-board control of input and output levels
- Heavy-duty desktop stand, Audio I/O and USB cables included
- Includes Sonar LE
- Optical shockmount (SP04) available
Samson G-Track USB Condenser Microphone Additional Information
|Frequency Response||20 - 16,000hz|
|Microphone Impedance||55 Ohms|
|Circuit Type||Solid State|