Roland TD-1KPX2 Portable Electronic Drum Kit
Frequently bought together
The TD-1KPX2 offers the same innovative, highly acclaimed folding design of the TD-1KPX V-Drums Portable with an updated kick pad. Roland’s famous mesh-head V-Pads for snare and toms deliver an inspiring drumming experience with natural rebound, feel, and playability, while the kick pad is now perfect for either double- or single-kick pedal setups, thanks to a wider playing surface. The TD-1KPX2’s unique folding design allows the kit to be packed down in seconds for easy transport and storage without removing the pads and cymbals. And despite its minimal footprint and light weight, the durable stand offers rock-solid stability for any performance style. Setup is fast and simple, letting you play the TD-1KPX2 anywhere—home, live gig, or rehearsal studio. Simply add a twin or single acoustic kick pedal and start drumming!
- Authentic V-Drums performance in a compact and foldable drum set that can be played anywhere
- Innovative folding stand with built-in kick pad packs down quickly without the need to remove pads or cymbals
- Roland’s famous mesh-head V-Pads for snare and all toms provide great playing feel and natural response
- Updated kick pad with wider playing surface to support double acoustic kick pedal setups
- Includes high-quality sounds derived from top-line V-Drums modules
- Develop drumming skills with a variety of easy-to-use onboard practice features
- Manufacturer Roland
- Model TD-1KPX2 V-Drums Portable Electronic Drum Kit
- Dimensions (Folded) W415 x D610 x H1250mm
- Weight 14.9Kg / 32lbs 14oz
- Kit Configuration Kick Pad
- Snare (PDX-8)
- Hi-Hat (CY-5)
- Hi-Hat Pedal (FD-9)
- Tom x 3 (PDX-6)
- Crash (CY-5)
- Ride (CY-5)
- Drum Stand (MDS-TDKP2)
- Drum Kits 15
- Coach Functions 10
- Time Check (Easy)
- Time Check (Hard)
- Auto Up/Down
- Quiet Count
- Tempo Check (Easy)
- Tempo Check (Hard)
- Stroke Balance
- Songs 15
- Metronome Tempo (40–260)
- Rhythm Type (5 types)
- Sounds (8 types)
- Volume (10 levels)
- Display 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- Connectors CY-5 x 2
- Cymbal pad for hi-hat/crash/ride OUTPUT/PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MIX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB B type
- TRIGGER INPUT connector: DB-25 type (Kick, Snare, Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3, Hi-hat, Crash 1, Ride, Hi-hat control)
- Interface USB MIDI (Transmitting only)
- Power Supply AC adaptor
- Included Accessories Setup Guide
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC adaptor
- Special connection cable
- Drum sound module holder
- Pad mount x 4
- Model Name:
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.