- Additional Information
Roland R-Mix VST Mastering Software Product Description
Roland R-MIX makes magic happen, but magic is meaningless if the quality is poor. With R-MIX VST mastering software, you get high-quality,natural-sounding results without undesirable artifacts, glitches, or over-modulated sounds. And once you’ve finished your project, you can export it as an audio file and play it on any standard music-playback device, or import the file into your favorite music-software program.
Effects and Noise Cancel
Add effects only to any specific part of a mix, such as vocals, and clean up your mixes with the built-in Noise Cancel, which eliminates undesirable hiss and hum noises. Delay and reverb effects are also onboard, letting you add depth and expression to each element (or all) of your mix.
Create Your Own Mixes
You can easily make “minus-one” type karaoke files from existing songs by lowering the level of the pre-recorded vocal or any other instrument you select. Using the same technique in reverse, you can solo an individual part and analyze it for study; slow down a fast guitar solo, for example, and learn how to play it. Create mash-ups and remixes with stereo files as if they were multitracks. The sky’s the limit!
With R-MIX, there’s only one friendly screen to navigate. No need to switch screens or hunt through a maze of embedded menus. R-MIX’s controls are designed according to natural workflow so you can work effortlessly. A built-in Help window is provided for each task so you can operate R-MIX without the need for a printed manual.
- View the elements of a stereo mix as colour-coded clouds of energy and frequency matter onscreen
- Freely select and manipulate any element within a stereo mix
- High-quality sound
- Create “minus-one” type karaoke files from existing songs by lowering the level of the pre-recorded vocal or any other instrument you select
- Create your own remixes and mash-ups by using two pairs of stereo tracks within R-MIX
- Isolate any desired instrument within a mix, and then solo and slow down that element for study
- Clean up old recordings and master your stereo mixes by adjusting individual instrument levels within a mix and applying noise reduction and effects
- Compatible with Mac and Windows
- Simplified version available for Apple iPad
Roland R-Mix VST Mastering Software Additional Information
|Supported Format||Stand-Alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS|