- Additional Information
Roland MH28 Product Description
Acoustic drums are great, you know this.... but while you're working out on the kit (unless you're lucky enough to have a soundproof space) everyone else is hoping for peace and quiet. The Roland MH2 heads feel very close to real drum skins without the noise.
Switching your pads to mesh heads lets you practise quietly on your actual kit, without needing an additional electric setup, and can act as trigger pads for electric sounds.
Roland make 9 sizes of head that covers everything from 8"-22" drums so you can outfit your kit with a consistent feel and response. Here's what Roland have to say about this video
Roland’s dual-ply mesh heads for V-Drums revolutionized the playability of electronic drums thanks to their adjustable tension, durability and natural playing feel. And now we’re taking the concept a step further with the PowerPly series; nine mesh heads produced by REMO Inc. ranging from 8” to 22” that let you retrofit your acoustic drums for quiet practice. When used with Roland’s RT-30 Acoustic Drum Triggers, PowerPly mesh heads can trigger a V-Drums module, enabling you to practice and experiment with various sounds while maintaining the looks and feel of your acoustic drum kit.
- Highly-durable dual-ply mesh head
- Very quiet when played, perfect for home practice
- Compatible with Roland RT-30 series Acoustic Drum Triggers
- Six different sizes for snares and toms (8”, 10”, 12”, 13”, 14” and 16”)
- Three sizes for bass drum ( 18”, 20”, 22”)
- Also usable as replacement mesh heads for V-Drums V-Pads (all models except the PDX-8 and PDX-6)
Roland MH28 Additional Information