- Additional Information
Roland KC-60 Product Description
The KC-60 3-Channel Mixing Keyboard Amplifier brings renowned KC-Series sound quality to an even lower price. This affordable 40-watt amp is also the first to feature a Subwoofer output for enhanced low end. And with three separate channels—including an XLR Microphone input and stereo Auxiliary input—the KC-60 is one of the most flexible amps around.
Roland’s KC-Series Keyboard Amplifiers are known for their exceptional sound quality. That’s because they’re built to handle the wide range of sounds created by today’s synthesizers, samplers and electronic musical instruments. The new KC-60 takes these principles and puts them in a more affordable design, powered by a 40-watt amplifier with a 10-inch speaker and separate tweeter. Now anyone can step up to a KC amp. And once you do, you’ll never look back.
While the KC-60 is built primarily for keyboards, it’s also at home with a microphone and CD player. Specifically, there are three input channels including an XLR Mic input and Auxiliary input—each with its own adjustable volume. And while 40 watts of power sounds good, you can also add an optional subwoofer from any manufacturer via the KC-60’s Subwoofer output—a first of its kind on a keyboard amp!
- Compact, affordable keyboard amplifier with legendary KC sound
- 40-watt output power with 10” speaker and independent tweeter
- Subwoofer output for low-end boost (compatible with most subwoofers)
- 3-channel design includes 1/4” Line input and XLR Microphone input
- Stereo auxiliary input (RCA type) for connecting CD or MD players
- Rotary controls for adjusting channel and headphone levels, plus Low and High EQ
Roland KC-60 Additional Information