- Additional Information
Roland JC-01 Product Description
THE SMALLEST JAZZ CHORUS EVER, DESIGNED FOR WIRELESS AUDIO
The legendary Jazz Chorus guitar amp series has been on the frontline of the music scene as a standard clean amp for more than 40 years. The Jazz Chorus has now gone beyond the framework of guitar amps and been launched as a rechargeable Bluetooth® audio speaker, the JC-01. In addition to the characteristic design and sound concept of the transparent stereo “JC Clean” that is common to the series, unconventionally high specs for Bluetooth speakers such as the three-band EQ are also inherited. The JC-01 of course comes with strong basic functions in a Bluetooth audio speaker, such as size-defying deep bass sound and a hands-free talk function. Enjoy listening to music with a genuine Jazz Chorus anytime and anywhere.
- Listen to music anytime and anywhere with a Bluetooth connection and built-in rechargeable battery
- Clear, high-definition sound field gives one the sensation of listening to JC series products
- Unlike most Bluetooth speakers with a two-band EQ, the JC-01 offers outstanding tonal adjustability with a three-band EQ
- Inherited traditional design of the Roland JC series
- Hands-free talking capability with built-in microphone
- Audio In jack enables creative audio mixing with Bluetooth playback
- 5 cm (2 inches) x 2
- Passive radiator
- [POWER] button
- [PAIRING] button
- Call button
- [VOLUME] knob
- [TREBLE] knob
- [MIDDLE] knob
- [BASS] knob
- POWER indicator
- Bluetooth indicator
- AUDIO IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type (*1)
- 5 V (DC IN) port: USB micro-B type
- *1: This product is not designed to connect a guitar directly.
- Bluetooth technology: Bluetooth Ver 3.0
- Transmitting Power: Specification Power Class 2 (Line of sight range 10 m (30 ft))
- Profile Support: A2DP, HFP
- Codec: SBC (Support to the content protection of the SCMS-T method)
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Supplied from the 5 V (DC IN) port
- Max. 1.8 A
- Approx. 7 hours (Audio playback of the Bluetooth connection)
- * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Leaflet "Attaching the Ferrite Core"
- Micro USB cable for charging (*2)
- Ferrite core x 2
- *2: Use a standard USB AC adaptor (5 V/over 1.8 A) for charging.
Roland JC-01 Additional Information