- Additional Information
Roland F-20 (Dark Walnut) Product Description
Authentic Feel and Sound to Encourage Expression
The Roland F-20 is designed to provide students with an authentic feeling and sounding digital piano that uses features inherited directly from Roland's high end range. The Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with Escapement emulates a natural appearance, and textured keyboard that provides an authentic grand piano touch for building fundamental playing techniques quickly and efficiently. The SuperNATURAL sound engine used in the F-20 is derived from Roland's top line models, it allows students to develop their skills with the rich tone and expressiveness of a world-class acoustic grand piano. Twin Piano Mode and Digital Advantages Enhance Learning at Home
The Roland F-20 includes a wide range of useful onboard features for assisting practice and development such as a metronome, a recorder for capturing performances and a Twin Piano mode that splits the keyboard so two people can play side by side in the same octave ranges. A headphone output allows for private practice without disturbing others and volume is easily adjustable to suit the room. A 1/4" jack output gives you the option to connect the F-20 to an external sound system for increased volume and depth of sound which makes it ideal for live performance.
- SuperNATURAL Piano provides the rich expressive tone of an acoustic grand piano.
- Ivory Feel-G keyboard with Escapement provides and authentic grand piano touch.
- 32 Intelligent accompaniments help develop a sense of rhythm
- Interact with education and song playback apps on your mobile device
- Connect to a Mac or Windows computer for recording and composing
- Finish: Dark Walnut
- Keyboard: Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with escapement
- Sound engine: SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- Features: Built-in Rhythm, Dual, Split
- Memory: Save to USB
- Includes: DP-10 damper pedal
Roland F-20 (Dark Walnut) Additional Information