You have no items in your shopping cart.
Easy Voice Transformation with Vocoder, Lo-Fi Effects, and Synths You Can Sing
Aggressively processed vocals are common in electronic music today, but producing these effects easily and reproducing them live has been a challenge —until now.
With the VT-3 Voice Transformer, you can smoothly alter pitch and formant in real time to introduce heavily processed vocal sounds into your studio tracks and stage performances with zero hassle. On top of that, the VT-3 looks great and works seamlessly with other products in the AIRA series.
The VT-3 is not just for robot voices (although we totally approve of robot voices). It also has the power to transform your voice into synthesizers, synth basses, hard-tuned and lo-fi sounds, and more. The VT-3 can also be subtle and musical, with built-in reverb, smooth wet/dry fader control, and instant bypass.
Built for creative speed and live performance, the VT-3 is meant to be played. It features high-quality specs and sturdy, brightly lit controls that are dead simple to use. The controls and functions are smooth and immediate, with no popping, clicking, or latency issues to worry about, even when switching presets or changing voice characters.
- Create heavily processed vocal sounds in real time
- Smooth control with dedicated Pitch and Formant sliders
- Large dedicated Reverb and Mix Balance sliders
- Save three favorite settings for instant recall
- Connect an optional footswitch for additional control in live performances
- Pure green LEDs and brightly lit controls for great visibility
- Lightweight and durable construction for easy portability
- Standard XLR/TRS combo jack (with phantom power) and 1/8-inch mic jack (with plug-in power)
- Stereo outputs can be configured as separate mono wet/dry channels
- Built-in USB audio interface with loopback recording to overdub vocals on existing tracks
- Great for podcasts and live web streaming
- Powered by USB bus or included AC adapter
Nominal Input Level
MIC IN (Rear): 4.4 k ohmsMIC IN (Front): 2.2 k ohms
Nominal Output Level
OUT: -10 dBu
OUT: 1 k ohmsPHONES: 24 ohms
Scene Memory: 3
DIRECTAUTO PITCH1AUTO PITCH2VOCODERSYNTHLEADBASSMEGAPHONERADIOSCATTER
Pitch sliderFormant sliderMix Balance sliderReverb sliderCharacter knobRobot buttonBypass buttonPhantom switchSelect switch
MIC IN jack (Rear): XLR type (balanced, phantom power: +48 V, 10 mA Max)MIC IN jack (Rear): 1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced)MIC IN jack (Front): Stereo miniature phone type (plug-in power)PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone typeOUT jacks: 1/4-inch phone typeUSB port: USB type B (Audio)PEDAL jack: 1/4-inch phone typeDC IN jack
AC adaptor or obtained via USB port (USB bus power)
Owner's manualLeaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"AC adaptor
Includes Roland AIRA TB-3, TR-8 + VT-3