- Additional Information
Rode Pin Mic Product Description
The RØDE PinMic™ is a discreet lavalier/lapel microphone with an innovative pin-through design that is not only easier to conceal than a traditional lapel microphone, but provides greater mounting versatility.
Comprised of a cabled backplate and a removable omni-directional capsule head, the PinMic™ is easily mounted onto any clothing or fabric by simply pushing the backplate pins through the back of the fabric and sliding the capsule into place on the front. The microphone backplate and cable are hidden behind the fabric, and the capsule head can be easily disguised, covered or decorated to further conceal the microphone.
The PinMic™ capsule is discrete at only 9mm deep and 11mm in diameter, and is supplied with both a black and an unpainted silver mesh head that can be further camouflaged by painting.
The microphone easily mounts through any fabric up to 1.5mm (0.006") thick without any damage to clothing. A longer pin version (PinMic-Long) is available for mounting on thicker fabrics (up to 3.5mm/0.14" thick).
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.10"
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional - picks up all sides equally
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 60Hz - 18kHz (selected HPF @ 0)
- Output Impedance: 3000Ω
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -33.5dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 25dB-A
- Power Options: +48V phantom power
- Weight: 10.00gm
- Dimensions: 6.00mmH x 22.00mmW x 33.00mmD
- Output: MiCon™ Output - requires MiCon™ adapter (sold separately)
Rode Pin Mic Additional Information