- Additional Information
Rode NTK Valve Microphone Ex-Demo Product Description
This Rode NTK Valve Microphone was used for demonstration purposes in the Music Matter Studio.
- Rode NTK Microphone in brand new condition
- Includes Carry Case, Powers Supply, SM2 Shockmount & XLR Cable
- Includes Rode 10 Year Warranty
The Rode NTK Ex-Demo Valve Studio Condenser Microphone is the multi award-winning Class-A tube microphone that has found a home with tens of thousands of professionals around the world.
The heart of the Rode NTK Valve Studio Condenser Microphone is the Australian designed and manufactured HF-2 capsule. The electronic circuitry complementing this very sensitive transducer includes a hand-selected twin-triode 6922 valve and audiophile grade components and lay-out. The result is an ultra-wide dynamic range, very low noise, and stunning tube warmth. The Rode NTK's rich valve sound is ideal for vocals, acoustic instruments, drum overheads, guitar amps and pianos.
Rode NTK Microphone Ex-Demo Key Features
- Large 1" (25mm) capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Class "A" valve circuitry
- Hand selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated power supply
- Ultra low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength heat treated steel mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Supplied with carry case, PSU & M2 stand mount.
Rode NTK Valve Microphone Ex-Demo Additional Information
|Frequency Response||20 Hz - 20 kHz|