- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Rode NTG-3 Pro Shotgun Microphone Product Description
The Rode NTG-3 is a professional Shotgun Condenser microphone, suitable for extreme weather location recording.
The Rode NTG-3 is the result of years of development by Rode engineers, providing the professional broadcast and film industries with an affordable yet uncompromising microphone.
Using a technology known as RF-bias the Rode NTG-3 is almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in any demanding environments where condensation is an issue.
In addition to its robust properties the Rode NTG-3 combines very low weight (163g), a durable anti-glare finish and incredibly low handling and self-noise (13dBA) to become RØDE’s premier A/V microphone.
When not in use the Rode NTG-3 can be stored away in the included weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder, providing additional protection when travelling and storing the microphone.
Rode NTG-3 High Grade True Condensor Shotgun Microphone Features:
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- 50% less self-noise than the majority of shotgun microphones
- True condenser (externally RF biased)
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency broadcast
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- Included Accessories: RCNTG3 weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder, ZP2 zip pouch, WSNTG3 wind shield, RM5 stand mount
- Power P48 (48V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle Line Gradient
- Directional Pattern Super Cardioid
- Frequency range 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance 25O
- Signal noise ratio 81 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise 13 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL 130dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Maximum output voltage 8.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity -30 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (31.6 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 163g
- Dimensions: 255mmH x 19mmW x 19mmD
Rode NTG-3 Pro Shotgun Microphone Additional Information
|Frequency Response||40 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||130dB SPL|
|Microphone Sensitivity||-30 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal|
|Circuit Type||Solid State|