- Additional Information
Used Rode NT6 NOT AVAILABLE Product Description
This Rode NT6 Condenser Microphone is being sold as Ex-Demo due to tatty outer packaging.
- Rode NT6 Microphone in brand new condition
- Includes all original peripherals
- Includes Rode 10 Year Warranty
The RØDE NT6 Ex-Demo Compact Condenser Microphone is specifically designed for difficult mounting applications. Although clearly relevant to instrument miking, the new Rode NT6 Condenser Microphone is extremely well suited to any situation where a small 'unobtrusive' but powerful microphone system is required.
The 1/2" (externally biased) gold sputtered capsule is designed to attach to a custom made, multi-position swivel mount allowing it to be independently positioned with ease. The capsule is connected to the remote pre-amplifier (body) by a custom 3m Kevlar® fibre reinforced cable.
The surface-mount pre-amplifier circuit also incorporates a two position variable pad: 0 dB and -10 dB attenuation, and a 2-position variable high-pass filter that enables you to step from a flat response to 80Hz high pass filter; both conveniently located away from the capsule, providing additional control without the need to move the capsule once in position.
Rode NT6 Ex-Demo Features:
- Externally biased condenser
- Gold sputtered 1/2" capsule
- Two position PAD - 0dB and -10dB
- Two position High-Pass Filter - flat and 80Hz
- Convenient two-axis swivel mount and 3m Kevlar® fibre reinforced cable included
- Heavy-duty satin-nickel plated body
- Surface mount circuitry
- Low noise and full frequency response
Used Rode NT6 NOT AVAILABLE Additional Information
|Microphone Sensitivity||-37 dB|
|Circuit Type||Solid State|