- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Pack Product Description
The Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Pack is a brand new value-added bundle, with the same price tag as the NT2-A Microphone on it's own.
The NT2-A Studio Solution Pack includes:
- NT2-A Variable Pattern Condenser Microphone
- SM6 shockmount with integrated Pop Shield
- Dust Pouch
- XLR Cable
- NT2-A Recording Techniques DVD with Grammy Nominated producer John Merchant
The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary RØDE NT2, featuring a professional large 1” capsule studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, PAD and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body. What’s more, the NT2-A is 100% manufactured in Australia and comes with RØDE’s standard 10 year warranty.
At the heart of the NT2-A is the Australian designed and manufactured HF1 dual diaphragm capsule. The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50's and 60's. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
Rode NT2-A Studio Pack Solution Features:
- The Australian designed and manufactured HF1 1inch edge terminated, gold sputtered, dual 5 um diaphragm capsule.
- 3-position variable polar pattern: Omni, Cardioid and Figure 8; all controlled on the mic
- 3-position variable high-pass filter: Flat, 80 Hz or 40 Hz
- 3-position variable pad: 0 dB, -5 dB or -10 dB
- Ultra low noise, transformerless SMT circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength heat-treated steel mesh head
- Durable satin nickel finish
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Supplied complete with soft pouch and clip
- Designed and manufactured in Sydney, Australia
Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Pack Additional Information
|Frequency Response||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Microphone Sensitivity||-36 dB|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Figure 8, Omni-Directional|
|Circuit Type||Solid State|
Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Pack Alternative Products
£291.00 Inc VAT