- Additional Information
Rode M3 (Cardioid Condenser Microphone) Product Description
Stylish and modern, the RODE M3 represents RODE's outstanding microphone technology and their continuation of bang-for-the-buck thinking. Built for studio, stage, and location work, the M3 Cardioid Condenser Microphone is made from only the finest components, and delivers the sonic results demanded by engineers and musicians alike - and at a price that makes the M3 attainable by anyone. A permanently polarized condenser microphone, the M3 can be powered via its internal battery or by external phantom power. Its low self-noise, high fidelity performance, and value pricing make the M3 hard to beat.
Stylish and modern, the M3 is a studio and location workhorse. With both 48V phantom and internal 9V battery operation, this RODE is at home anywhere.
The versatile M3 can be handheld or stand mounted microphone depending on your needs. It incorporates a true permanently polarized condenser (cardioid polar response) transducer with an ultra-low noise electronic circuit that has a high immunity to R.F. interference. An end address condenser microphone, the M3 features a heavy-duty metal body, category leading low self-noise, three stage pad(0, 10dB, 20dB), a battery status LED, and a highpass filter.
The RODE M3 incorporates a rugged welded and heat-treated mesh head and all metal body. An internal capsule shock mounting system keeps handling noise down. The M3 also comes complete with windshield and a stand mount.
Key Features - RODE M3
- Acoustic principle: Permanently polarized condenser
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40Hz-20kHz
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Signal noise ratio: 73dB SPL (per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 21dbA SPL (a - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 142dB (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kohm load)
- Sensitivity: -40dB+/-3dB re 1V/Pa @ 1kHz (6.3mV/Pa @ 94db SPL)
- Dynamic range din iec 651: 121dB (per IEC651)
- Power supply voltage: 1.6mA (battery)/6.5mA (48V Phantom Power)
- Battery life: >200 hours
- Output connection: 3 pin XLR
- Complete with windshield and a stand mount
Rode M3 (Cardioid Condenser Microphone) Additional Information
|Frequency Response||40 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Microphone Sensitivity||-40 dB|
|Circuit Type||Solid State|