- Additional Information
Rode Lavalier Microphone Product Description
Please note: This microphone ends in a proprietary connector called the MiCon. You will need adapters (sold separately) to connect this microphone to your equipment.
- MiCon Connectors (not included, all sold separately)
- MiCon-1 - MiCon Connector for Select Sennheiser Devices
- MiCon-2 - MiCon Connector for 3.5mm Select Stereo Devices
- MiCon-3 - MiCon Connector for Select Shure Devices
- MiCon-4 - MiCon Connector for Select Audio Technica Devices
- MiCon-5 - MiCon Connector for 3-pin XLR Devices
The Rode Lavalier is a discreet lapel microphone that provides broadcast-quality audio when close-miked in almost any scenario.
The Lavalier's low self-noise, user friendly omni-directional polar pattern and minimal appearance make it an ideal solution for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and anywhere where a high quality microphone needs to be heard but not seen.
The microphone capsule is connected via a 1.2m (4') shielded, detachable Kevlar reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested up to 10kg to ensure reliable performance.
The included mini-furry for high wind protection ensures quality recordings in adverse environments, and the included cable management clips ensure that you are able to minimise the microphone and cable visibility, while providing maximum mobility for the wearer.
The supplied anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cable, clips and included accessories.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.10"
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 3000Ω
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -33.5dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 25dB-A
- Weight: 1.00gm
- Dimensions: 12.00mmH x 4.50mmW x 4.50mmD
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 5 years with Rode following registration
Rode Lavalier Microphone Additional Information
|Frequency Response||60Hz - 18kHz|
|Microphone Impedance||3000 Ohms|
|Maximum SPL||110dB SPL|