- Additional Information
Rode K2 Valve Studio Condenser Microphone Product Description
The RØDE K2 Valve Studio Condenser Microphone is the result of designing and building 1000's of valve microphones.
The Rode K2's HF-1 capsule is the pinnacle of transducer technology. The sound quality combines modern high-end specifications with the character and subtleties of the legendary 50's mics. Infinitely variable control of the Rode K2's polar patterns provides the freedom and flexibility to excel in any recording situation. The Rode K2 is another example of RØDE's commitment to building quality studio microphones to meet the exacting standards demanded by today's professionals.
At the 2004 Frankfurt Music Messa, 56 of the most prestgious music industry magazines voted the Rode K2 the "Best Studio Microphone of 2004"
Rode K2 Valve Studio Condenser Microphone Key Features:
- Large capsule with gold sputtered diaphragm and internal shock mounting.
- Ultra low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- Class 'A' valve circuitry
- Hand-selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated Power Supply
- High strength welded and heat-treated steel mesh head
- Durable satin nickel finish
- Continuously variable polar patterns. From omni, through cardiod to figure 8, controlled at the power supply.
Rode K2 Valve Studio Condenser Microphone Additional Information
|Frequency Response||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||162 dB|
|Microphone Sensitivity||-36 dB|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Figure 8, Omni-Directional|