- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Rode Boompole Pro Product Description
Weighing only 535gm (18oz), the new RØDE Boompole Pro extends to a full 3m (10’) and collapses to 810mm (2’8”). Each of the five pole sections is comprised completely from carbon fibre making it incredibly lightweight while maintaining high levels of strength. The sections are easily extendable with one hand thanks to an intuitive twist-lock mechanic.
Designed for use with professional shotgun microphones such as the RØDE NTG3 as well as the Blimp windshield system, the Boompole Pro joins RØDE’s popular boom pole range which now consists of five models ranging in size, weight, and construction material.
- 100% carbon fibre construction
- Lightweight - only 535gm (1.2lb) fully extended
- Extends from 810mm (2’8”) to 3m (10’).
- Dimensions 30mmØ (largest) - 16mmØ (smallest) x 810mm
- (collapsed) to 3m (extended)
- Weight: 535gm
- Thread 3/8”
- Pole Sections 5
- Material Carbon fibre (pole)
Rode Boompole Pro Additional Information
Rode Boompole Pro Alternative Products
£179.00 Inc VAT