- Additional Information
Rob Papen Predator 2 Upgrade from V1 (Download) Product Description
Predator 2 continues this legacy and builds on Rob Papen’s original vision but enhances it further with an awesome selection of new features, functionality, and improvements while staying true to the underlying concept of being fun and easy to use. This is achieved by having a user interface designed so that almost all controls can be accessed from a signal screen with no complex edit menus.
- Each oscillator is now dual, using two different waves (including the 8 user waves), with a variety of different waves of mixing / morphing between them.
- Each preset can hold up to 8 user waves, which can be combined into wave-sets, which can be traversed in different ways.
- Each user wave is editable, using up to 256 partials, and with advanced commands to edit and shape these wavetables. Many wave-tables and wave-sets are included.
- Each filter and oscillator is now fully stereo.
- Expanded second filter, with full controls and envelopes, plus a 3rd high pass filter.
- Improved unison mode, so that you can now have up-to 6 unison sub-voices for each full voice, allowing unison to work in all play modes.
- XY screen, with recordable paths, which can be used to modulate all the controls.
- Dual Arp ( A & B) , with join mode allowing you to have up 32 step Arp. Plus new Sequencer Arp mode.
- Increased envelopes and LFOs (up from 2 to 4).
- Increased number of modulation steps (from 8 to 20), with advanced modulation mode allowing you to step limits and upper / lower amounts.
- Improved chord editing.
- Dual 3 band EQ with low / high pass filter which can be used pre / post of the effects.
- Each section can have it’s own presets, and commands such as clearing / copying / pasting.
- Easy mode.
- Big Screen mode.
- Much improved preset management, with find mode and tagging.
- Almost 6000 presets.
- 32 & 64 bits VST for Windows Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10
- 32 & 64 bits AU, VST and AAX, for OSX 10.6 or higher
Rob Papen Predator 2 Upgrade from V1 (Download) Additional Information
|Supported Format||AAX, VST, Audio Units|