- Additional Information
Rob Papen Blue II (Boxed) Product Description
Rob Papen BLUE II remains true to that ethos with even more sound dimensions and features to its extended name, starting with six oscillators beating at its musically creative heart. These can be connected in various ways, together with two analogue-style modelled stereo filters with 27 different filter types, an enormous range of processing and modulation options, sequencer, and an incredibly powerful arpeggiator. A new range of specially selected waveforms based on samples have been meticulously fashioned for creating new and fresh-sounding synth sounds, so don’t go expecting acoustic pianos galore here. However, since choirs and strings are an excellent basis for so many synth sounds BLUE-II has them in abundance with much more besides!
Moreover, BLUE-II takes the useful XY pad features from its popular virtual instrument sibling Blade a cutting-edge additive synthesis powerhouse with a human touch and transplants them into its own equally extraordinary workflow… perfect for time-based sound movements and vector pad-type sounds. Complemented by four top-quality FX processors, each offering 35 FX types, BLUE-II is a phenomenally powerful virtual instrument to behold.
- An impressive update of Rob Papen's original 2005 Blue crossfusion synthesizer
- Loaded with new waveforms for creating cutting edge electronic music
- Get creative with 6 oscillators, 27 filter types, 35 effects, and tons of processing/modulation options
- X-Y matrix (like that found in Blade) makes creating complex sounds and effects easy
- Innovative Easy Edit page makes sound changes fast and fluid
- 32 & 64 bits VST, AAX for Windows Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8
- 32 & 64 bits AU, VST and AAX, for OSX 10.6 or higher
Rob Papen Blue II (Boxed) Additional Information