18 In / 18 Out Hybrid Audio Interface
- Additional Information
RME Fireface UCX Product Description
- RME Fireface UCX Hybrid Audio Interface (USB 2.0 & Firewire 400) - 18 Inputs / 18 Outputs 24-bit 192 kHz highly integrated pro recording studio solution for PC & Mac.
- Remote Not Included.
- Low Latency mastering grade converters with outstanding specifications.
- Two mic preamps with the premium technology from RME's high-end interfaces.
- Hammerfall audio core, supporting USB and FireWire with the maximum performance and ultra-low latency operation.
- TotalMix FX with the complete Fireface UFX DSP engine, including all effects up to 192 kHz.
- RME DIGICheck metering and analysis toolbox for Windows PC and Mac.
- Active jitter suppression technology, professional reference level support, advanced stand-alone functionality, full 192 kHz operation, and two high speed MIDI I/Os.
- Class compliant mode to work with Apple's iPad, for perfect stereo up to 8 channel recording and playback.
- 8 Inputs. 4 balanced TRS. 2 XLR inputs with Mic/Line preamps (65 dB Gain). 2 Hi-Z capable TRS Line/Instrument inputs.
- 8 Outputs. 6 balanced TRS outputs.One additional TRS stereo phones (playback channels 7/8).
- High power headphone output offers high volumes even with high-impedance headphones.
- 2011 A/D and D/A high-performance converter design all I/Os operate at up to 192 kHz.
- SteadyClockTM finalizes the state-of-the-art AD/DA conversion
- Each channel can be individually switched to 48V phantom power. LEDs for signal, clip and activated phantom power give a complete overview on the unit's status.
- Two TRS inputs alternatively operate as Hi-Z inputs. Directly plug in up to two guitars.
- SPDIF: Coaxial SPDIF I/O working at up to 192 kHz.
- ADAT: One 8-channel ADAT I/O expands the UCX by 8 channels available simultaneously with the analog channels.
- SPDIF: ADAT I/O can be used as optical SPDIF I/O.
- Word Clock & MIDI: Word clock input and output (BNC) with switchable termination plus two MIDI I/Os on a breakout cable.
- DSP-based TotalMix mixer supports fully independent routing and mixing of all 18 input and playback channels to all 18 physical outputs.
RME Fireface UCX Additional Information
|Input / Output||18 In / 18 Out|
|Type||FireWire Audio Interface, Hybrid Audio Interface, USB 2.0 Audio Interface|
|Max Sample Rate||192 kHz|
|Application||Professional Studio Recording|
|Other Connections||48v Phantom Power, MIDI In / Out, S/PDIF, Word Clock|
|Included Software||TotalMix FX DSP|