30 Day Returns Period
Shop with Confidence at Music Matter
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in as new condition.
- You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item purchased
- Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase.
- Please allow a maximum of 14 days for the refund to be processed upon us receiving the goods, and a further 3 - 5 days for the credit to appear on your statement.
As new condition means that the item, its packaging and all accessories are returned as they were received. Any scratches, rips, tears, defacement, loss of accessories, bent instruction manuals or very badly repacked items would result in our rejection of the return and a conversation with the customer about how to proceed with the now second hand goods.
No Hassle Returns
How to return or exchange an item:
You will need to pay for the items to travel back to us for an exchange/refund. Please include the returns authorisation number and remember to get proof of dispatch, as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged.
CollectPlus - Easy as One, Two, Three
For items under 10kg, you can use the Collect+ service by printing your label off online and dropping your package off at a local store.
|Here's how our Collect+ Returns Work|
|1. Please call us so that we can issue you with an authorised returns number. Then package your item in a new condition, in their original box with all accessories, manuals, and warranty cards.||2. Buy and print a Collect+ returns label using this link. Stick your label onto your parcel.||3. Drop off your parcel at your local CollectPlus store. There are over 5,500 shops open late, 7 days a week.|
Step one: Please call us so that we can issue you with an authorised returns number.
Step two: Buy and print a returns label using this link.
Step three: Take your item to your local shop and get a tracking receipt.
- All returned items must be in as new condition, in their original packaging and all accessories returned as they were received.
- Any scratches, rips, tears, defacement, loss of accessories, bent instruction manuals or very badly repacked items would result in our rejection of the return.
- Items returned in poor condition will be subject to a restocking fee not less than 15%.
- Music Matter is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Items must be returned to Music Matter within 30 days of confirming you wish to return goods.
No Returns / Exchange On
- Software where the item has been unsealed.
- Software serial codes delivered by email
- Hardware containing software licences once any of software licence's have been registered.
- All consumable items (e.g., , tapes, CD, DVDs, etc.) once unwrapped.
- Any products built or modified by Music Matter to customer's specifications.
- Special order merchandise.
- Products that are ordered on request of the customer.
- Business-to-business contracts.
- In-ear/canal headphones due to hygienic reasons, unless the product is faulty.
Our 30 day cooling off period does not affect your statutory rights
For more information about your other statutory rights, please visit Adviceguide, a Citizens Advice website at: http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/.
If you need to contact us by post, please write to:
B8 Ribble Court
Red Scar Business Park
Item damaged or defective on arrival
If you take delivery from Music Matter and the contents are damaged or defective within 30 days we will arrange to exchange the item at your convenience by offering to send a returns label, or by arranging courier collection. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. .