- Additional Information
Reloop KeyFadr Product Description
The Reloop Keyfadr is the compact and versatile DAW solution for producers and performers who use the popular Ableton Live software. Aside from its extremely compact dimensions, which make the controller fit comfortably into almost any laptop bag, the Keyfadr offers users a variety of intuitive possibilities; from beat programming while on the road, to setting-up a control station for studio projects as well as being a creative tool for a live gig.
The Keyfadr is made up of 25 velocity-sensitive keys, 35 buttons, 8 faders, 16 rotary knobs and 8 endless encoders with push function, making this USB MIDI controller an indispensable creative tool.
Create Complex Compositions
A unique highlight of the Keyfadr is its ability to help create complex compositions on the fly. The internal arpeggiator can build vivid sequences with flexible quantization possibilities that give a subtle nuance to your sound, while the chord mode can punch out different combinations at the strike of just a single key. Scale mode helps you hit the right key every time by playing the correct tones matched to the chosen scale.
Keyfadr MIDI Editor
The specially-developed Reloop Keyfadr MIDI Editor allows you to customize the controller to your individual needs – whether in the studio or at live gigs. The MIDI Editor can map every single control element of the Keyfadr, which means each controller can now be uniquely suited to its owner.
Support for Ableton, Fruity Loops, Bitwig Studio & Reason
The Reloop Keyfadr now also supports Fruity Loops, Bitwig Studio and Reason.
Ableton Live Lite 9 included
Ableton Live Lite 9 comes included with Keyfadr, and the controller is ready to plug-and-play once the software is installed; getting you set-up and running in seconds, without having to make your own complicated mappings. Creating a live performance is easy with Keyfadr, as Ableton's live clip view can be set to control all major clip and navigation commands using only the Keyfadr surface.
- Combines the most useful functions for music production into one device
- Keyboard: 25 mini keys with 9 playable octaves
- Control section: 8 channel faders with endless encoders (pan), including 2 control knobs, (send/return) and three backlit function buttons (mute, solo, rec)
- Full integration and easy plug and play for Ableton Live 9
- DAW transport controls (play, stop, rec, scene up/down, play/ stop clips, overdub, set marker, marker left/right, cycle, tap, metronome)
- On board arpeggiator with multiple modes and internal/external MIDI clock
- Chord feature: Easily play the most common chords in this versatile mode
- Scale mode: Choose from four different scales and always hit the right key
- Shift button for second layer control and choose between two performance scenes
- Fully USB powered controller requires no external power source
- Support for Ableton Live, Fruity Loops and Bitwig Studio
- Free and extensive MIDI Editor for individual configurations available in the download section (Win Version)
- Number of presets: 2
- Note keys: 25 (velocity sensitive)
- Dials: 32
- Inputs/outputs: 1 mini USB port
- Capacity: < 100 mA, 5V DC via USB
- Weight: 920 g
- Dimensions: 320 x 29 x 220 mm
- Incl. Ableton Live 9 Lite (value upgrade opportunity)
Reloop KeyFadr Additional Information