Rane Seventy-Two MKII Premium 2-Channel Mixer with Multi-Touch Screen
Maximum performance, ultimate reliability
Solid steel construction - built like a tank for non-stop, heavy-duty use
Advanced performance control and creative options with unrivaled Serato DJ Pro integration. The SEVENTY-TWO MKII is designed for high-performance DJs who demand the best.
It’s solid. With the strength and durability of a solid steel casing and aluminium paddles, the SEVENTY-TWO MKII is ready for any anything. Go into battle to win, go with a solid steel tank.
4.3” color touchscreen interface shows moving waveforms from Serato DJ Pro, enables navigation, track selection, FX control and extensive performance tools.
Multiple FX options
Using the metal paddles, stack up to 6 Serato DJ Pro FX with internal FLEX FX. Customizable Touch FX control via X/Y grid with a single finger. Pad mode trigger using Fader FX or Pad FX
MAG FOUR faders
Three new ultra-light MAG FOUR faders. This design is our lightest yet and delivers all our high-quality patented technology, along with an external crossfader tension-adjust for that perfect custom feel
16 Akai Professional MPC-style pads with independent mode controls per deck, Serato control plus special modes for FX, Pitch ‘n Time, transport, Silent Cue and custom MIDI mappable
- NEW * (3) MAG FOUR faders with reverse, contour and cut-in
- NEW * External and internal crossfader tension adjust controls
- NEW * Toggle Instant Double / Silent Cue / Sync Controls
- NEW * Dual DVS inputs - Aux or Phono/CD
- Solid steel construction—built like a tank for non-stop, heavy-duty
- 4.3-inch Touchscreen for moving wave display, FX control, song
- selection and user customisations
- Dual Flex FX engines, one for each channel
- Advanced Serato control: Chain-integrated Software Effect plus
- one internal Flex Effect per channel
- Dual USB connections for DJ handoffs
- 16 Akai MPC-style performance pads, independent mode controls
- per deck.
- Two microphone inputs – combo Neutrik, on/off, tone, mic/line level
- RCA session Inputs/outputs, balanced XLR, Main Out, balanced
- -inch, Booth Out
- USB controller inputs for RANE TWELVE Battle Controller
- Serato DJ Pro DVS license, Pitch n Time plus Serato DVS Vinyl
- Full-color display with capacitive multi-touch (2.1” x 3.7” / 54 x 95 mm (wxd)) (4.3” / 109 mm (diagonal))
- 16x velocity-sensitive multi-color back-lit pads (8 per deck, 10 modes each)
- 3x MAG FOUR tension-adjustable faders (2 channel/line faders, 1 crossfader)
- 2x XLR (Main)
- 2x 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS (Booth)
- 1x RCA stereo pair (Session)
- 1x 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS (Headphones)
- 1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS (Headphones)
- 4x RCA stereo pairs (Deck 1–2)
- 2x XLR / 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS (Mic 1–2)
- 1x RCA stereo pair (Session)
- 1x 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS (Footswitch)
- 2x USB Type-A ports (Deck 1–2 USB Controllers)
- 2x USB Type-B ports
- 1x IEC power cable input
- Digital Audio
- Converters: AKM High Definition Audio; 24-bit PCM, 48 kHz
- Digital Signal Processing: 32-bit, floating point, double precision
- Dynamic Range (A-weighted, unity gain):
- ADC: 114 dB
- DAC: 114 dB
- CD Input to Analog Output CD: 111 dB
- Input to USB Output USB: 114 dB
- Input to Analog Output: 114 dB
- Voltage: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 30 W
- Dimensions (wxdxh): 11.2” x 17.5” x 4.13” (28.5 x 44.5 x 10.5 cm)
- 12.3 lbs. (5.6 kg)
- Model Name:
- Seventy-Two MKII
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.