- Additional Information
Propellerhead Balance Product Description
Propellerhead Balance is perfectly integrated with Reason and Reason Essentials. With Clip Safe you'll never lose a good take to distortion again. Big Meter lets you tune your guitar and set the levels from across the room. Use it with our software, other pro audio apps, or even iTunes - Balance works with everything.
Reason Essentials packs all the recording, editing, effects, instruments, and mixing tools you need to sound great. With its generous sound bank and familiar creative flow, it's the software that lets you focus on the music and finish that song. Need more? Upgrade to Reason for even more instruments, sounds, and effects.
- 2-in by 2-out audio interface
- USB 2.0 – bus powered
- Hi-end pre-amplifiers
- Hi-end 24-bit ADC/DACs, 44.1 to 96kHz
- Low latency design
- Clip Safe — Never again a lost take because of inadequate level settings. The “built-in recording engineer” watches over your session and automatically heals any clipped recordings.
- Mac OS class compliant (no driver on Mac OS). ASIO drivers for Windows installed with the software.
- Built-in Propellerhead Ignition Key
- Direct monitoring (for stand-alone or DAW use)
- Two XLR microphone inputs w. 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4" guitar inputs with padding
- Four 1/4" line inputs (two stereo pairs)
- One 1/4” headphone output
- Two 1/4" TRS balanced main outputs
- Hardware input source selection
- Input level control
- Separate output and headphone level control
- Output muting
Propellerhead Balance Additional Information
|Application||Home Studio Recording, Professional Studio Recording|