- Additional Information
Prodipe ST1 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Product Description
The Prodipe ST1 is a studio-quality large-diaphragm condenser mic designed for vocal and lead-instrument recording. The ST1 provides an uncoloured open response with a slight presence lift in the upper frequency range.
The ST1 features a 100Hz high-pass filter to reduce unwanted low-end colouration, along with a -10dB attenuation pad for use with high-SPL sound sources.
Supplied with a professional shock mount in a hard carry case.
Prodipe ST1 Ludovic Lanen Signature Model Key Features:
- Transducer Principle: True Condenser
- Directivity Characteristic: cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -37dB±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 100Ω±30% (at 1kHz)
- Load Impedance: ≥1000Ω
- Equivalent Noise Level: ≤20dB A (IEC 581-5)
- Max. Input SPL: 130dB (at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)
- Bass Filter: 10dB /octave at 100Hz
- Phantom Power Requirement: 48V DC
Prodipe ST1 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Additional Information
|Microphone Sensitivity||-37dB + 2dB|
|Circuit Type||Solid State|