- Additional Information
Presonus Temblor T8 Product Description
The Temblor T8 Active Subwoofer is the perfect companion to the to Eris™ and Sceptre™ active reference monitors and Ceres BT-series active speakers. Temblor-series subwoofers complement full-range monitors without overshadowing them, extending the reach of your full-range system's low end with a musical and natural approach.
Suitable for Any Environment
Suitable for personal studios, gaming, audiophiles, and home theaters, the T8 uses a downward-firing, 8'' glass-composite driver with high-density rubber surround and a round, rear-firing bass-reflex acoustic port. Its 200W Class AB amplifier (100W RMS) delivers up to 104 dB SPL, with a frequency response of 30 Hz to 300 Hz.
Extensive User Controls
The Temblor's extensive user controls include input gain (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable) and a continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz) allow you to create a seamless crossover transition between your full-range studio monitors and subwoofer for a more accurate listening environment.
A switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Temblor's outputs to the main monitors, avoiding destructive cancellation and reinforcement in the subwoofer's upper range.
The result is a subwoofer that can be adjusted to perfectly complement not only the Sceptre™ CoActual™, Eris™, and Ceres™ BT active studio monitors but virtually any studio monitor.
- 8'' downward-firing, glass-composite low-frequency transducer
- Round, rear-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
- Input gain control (-30dB to +6dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50Hz to 130Hz)
- Built-in crossover
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency below 80Hz from the full-range output
- Polarity invert
- Amplifier Power: 200W Peak (100W RMS)
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 200Hz
- LowPass Filter Frequency: 50 - 130Hz (Variable)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >98dB (A weighted)
- THD: 0.05%
- Power Consumption: 120W
- Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Peak SPL at 1m: 104dB
- Woofer: 8'' Glass-Composite, Downward-Firing
- Acoustic Port: Rear-Firing Bass Reflex (Round)
- Cabinet Construction: Vinyl-Laminated MDF
- Input Gain Range: -30dB to +6dB
- Polarity Switch: 0° or 180°
- LowPass Filter Control: 50Hz - 130Hz
- HighPass Filter Switch: On/Off
- 2 x Balanced 1/4'' TRS
- 2 x Unbalanced RCA
- 2 x Balanced 1/4'' TRS (Full range with 80Hz HPF option)
- 2 x Unbalanced RCA (Full range with 80Hz HPF option)
- RF Interference
- Output-Current Limiting
- Turn-On/Off Transient
- Subsonic Filter
- External Mains Fuse
Presonus Temblor T8 Additional Information