- Additional Information
Presonus StudioLive 18sAI Product Description
With the StudioLive 18sAI active PA subwoofer, you can get pretty darned low down to 35 Hz (-6 dB). Better yet, the 18sAI’s 18-inch ferrite speaker delivers those lows with an accuracy usually found only in studio monitors except a whole lot louder (up to 135 dB SPL), thanks to a 1,000 watt (bridged), Class D power amplifier. It adds up to punchy, round-sounding lows that make kick drums, basses, and other basement-dwelling sounds come alive. But that’s just the start!
Products that sense each other, interact and work together via wireless and wired communication, are seamlessly integrated with software, and run on CPUs far more powerful than competitors’ current audio products—PreSonus® has realized this dream with its new Active Integration technology.
- 18" Powered Sub delivers tight, extended bass with studio-monitor accuracy
- Driven by 1000W of Class D amplification
- Use with StudioLive 312AI, 315AI, or 328AI, for a true 4-way system
- Active Integration 32-bit, 96kHz DSP
- Wired or wireless remote control of all setup, tuning, and monitoring functions via iPad or laptop
- Stereo line inputs (XLR/TRS combo) and switchable stereo/summed-mono line outputs (XLR)
- Alignment delay lets you place sub in different positions relative to full-range speakers
- Configuration: Powered subwoofer, ported
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 29 Hz to 141 Hz
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 32 Hz to 110 Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 135 dB
- LF Transducer: 18" Ferrite
- Voice Coil Diameter: 4"
- Input Channels: 2 line
- Input Connector Types: 2 combo
- Line Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Maximum Input: +22 dBu
- Output Connector: 2 XLR (M) - throughput
- Controls: Speaker level
Presonus StudioLive 18sAI Additional Information