- Additional Information
Presonus Studio One Pro Crossgrade Product Description
Any customer who already owns one of the brands of DAW listed below can crossgrade to Studio One Pro during June for just £229 (normal Studio One Pro RRP is £349)
Qualifying DAWs are Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Garageband, Sonar, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Acid, Record, Reaper, Samplitude, Mixcraft and FL Studio.
Presonus Studio One Pro Crossgrade is a groundbreaking music creation and production application for Mac OS X and Windows XP/Vista that makes audio recording, MIDI sequencing, and audio mastering ridiculously simple right out of the box.
Presonus Studio One Pro is a creative environment built for intuitive use, speed, and efficiency–and yet it’s robust enough for the most complex productions.
Fresh code, innovative drag-and-drop MIDI mapping and plug-in management, auto-configuration with PreSonus hardware, insanely good audio quality, unlimited tracks and plug-ins per track, and a powerful, inventive Start page that literally puts the whole project right in your hands are just a few of the compelling features of Studio One.
Studio One Pro features a 64-bit floating-point audio engine that automatically switches between 64- and 32-bit operation on the fly to accommodate 32-bit plug-ins.
Presonus Studio One offers a truly integrated mastering suite. As you add Songs to a Project (collection of Songs), the Songs and the Project are intelligently linked so that changes to one are automatically updated in the other. Inevitably, when you are mastering a project, you’ll need to change an arrangement or alter a mix. Studio One Pro keeps track of all these changes and automatically updates all Projects that contain the revised Song.
Studio One Pro ships with 25 64-bit Native Effects signal-processor plug-ins and one specialized plug-in (Pipeline).
Presonus Studio One Pro ships with four virtual instruments: Impact sample-trigger/drum instrument, Mojito analog-modeling subtractive synthesizer, Presence sample player, SampleOne sampler.
Presonus Presonus Studio One Pro Crossgrade Key Features:-
- Single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Integrated mastering suite with automatic mix updating, Red Book CD burning, and digital release
- MP3 import and export
- AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- 64-bit audio processing
- Real-time audio timestretching and resampling
- K-System metering
- Compatible with any ASIO-, Windows Audio-, or Core Audio-compliant audio interface
- Works with key commands from Pro Tools, Cubase, and Logic.
- Native Effects 64-bit effects library with 26 dynamics processors, reverbs, modulations effects, amp simulators, etc.
- Four virtual instruments
- Native Instruments Kore Player with 350 instruments
- Native Instruments Guitar Rig LE
- Toontrack EZDrummer Lite
- Thousands of drumloops by Bandmate Loops
Presonus Studio One Pro Crossgrade minimum system requirement:-
- Mac: OS X 10.4.11 or Mac OS X 10.5.2 or higher, PowerPC G4 1.25 GHz or Intel Core Solo 1.5 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM
- Windows XP or Vista: Intel Pentium 4 1.6 GHz processor or AMD Athlon 64 (Turion), 1 GB RAM
Presonus Studio One Pro Crossgrade Additional Information
|Supported Format||Stand-Alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS|