- Additional Information
Presonus Central Station Plus Product Description
The PreSonus Central Station Plus is the perfect monitoring "hub" for your studio! With five stereo inputs (two digital and three analog) and three outputs, each providing the purest possible signal path, the Central Station is where all your audio sources can converge for high quality monitoring. And with the included CSR-1 remote control, you'll never need to leave your mix position to manage your monitoring.
When Presonus designed the Central Station, they wanted to make certain it met the needs of mixdown facilities that had multiple sets of monitors. So they gave Central Station five stereo input ports - three analog and two digital. Analog inputs 1 and 2 feature 1/4" TRS balanced jacks, while analog input 3 accepts unbalanced RCA connectors. A coaxial cable jack and a Toslink optical port handle the Central Station's S/PDIF digital ins.
- Included CSR-1 remote control brings monitor management to your desktop
- S/PDIF coax or TOSlink digital input
- Two balanced TRS jacks and two RCA inputs with trim control
- D/A conversion up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Dual fast-acting 30-segment digital LED meters
- Omnidirectional condenser microphone routed through CUE outputs
- When talkback is used, the cue mix is automatically dimmed
- Two headphone outputs, MUTE, DIM, INPUT select, CUE select and OUTPUT select
- Optional remote control for talkback, mute, dim, and I/O selection
Presonus Central Station Plus Additional Information