- Additional Information
Presonus BlueTube DP V2 Product Description
PreSonus’ popular Class A XMAX preamps are widely lauded for their clarity and transparency. Our tube preamps are beloved for their warm, smooth sound. With the Blue Tube DP V2 dual-path mic/instrument preamp, you get both types of high-quality sound in one unit.
No wonder the original BlueTube DP became a classic!
Now we’ve improved on the classic unit with the BlueTube DP V2. The solid-state path now feeds PreSonus’ top-of-the-line Class A XMAX™ mic preamplifier with 80 dB of variable gain—an upgrade from the original BlueTube DP’s solid-state stage.
- A value-packed 2-channel preamp that lets you dial in a huge range of tone
- XMAX Class A solid-state preamps give you clean and clear sound
- Parallel 12AX7-driven tube preamps lets you blend in tube saturation to warm up your tone
- Switchable 48V phantom power provides compatibility with any kind of microphone
- Concentric hi-Z instrument inputs on both channels allow you to directly plug in your guitar or bass
- 80Hz highpass filters let you roll off troublesome low frequencies
- 20dB pads accommodates extra hot sound sources, signal levels, and active pickups
- Polarity-reverse switch lets you fix phase issues at the source
- Backlit VU meters with LED clip indicators make it easy to keep an eye on your levels
- Rugged rackmountable 1/2U chassis is also perfect for tabletop use
Presonus BlueTube DP V2 Additional Information