- Additional Information
Pioneer DDJ-RX Product Description
The Pioneer DDJ-RX has been designed to run seamlessly with rekordbox dj software which allows you to get your tracks ready in rekordbox, then get a plug and play set straight from your computer. The DDJ-RX essentially mirrors the software layout so you can use the hardware creatively with intuitive, hands on control. Pioneers DDJ-RX can be used as a stand alone mixer or as a 4 channel controller which lets you perform with all 4 or rekordbox dj's decks. The controller features large jog wheels for perfect scratching and advanced effects algorithms.
- Slip Mode - Keep tracks playing muted during live edits such as loop, scratch or reverse. Release the jog wheel and the track comes back at exactly the right place.
- Beat Jump - With Quantized Beat Jump you can jump backwards or forwards 1, 2 or 4 beats from the current playback position.
- Make it connect - This controller has 4 inputs, allowing you to connect it to CDJs or analogue turntables. A booth and 2 master outputs enable connections directly to professional PA equipment. It also has 2 improved MIC inputs to eliminate distortion.
- High-quality audio & hardware - The DDJ is constructed from premium materials and audio circuitry. The robust build ensures durability, while the distinctive styling and aluminium jog wheel deliver a professional feel.
- Find in the dark - Needle search provides an illuminated touch strip for intuitive and fast searches.
- Width - 664 mm
- Height - 70.4 mm
- Depth - 353.4 mm
- Weight - 5.8 kg
- Soundcard - 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range - 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - 107 dB
- Distortion - < 0.003 % (USB)
- Power Requirements - AC Adapter 110-240 V, rated output 5 V DC
- Inputs - 2 CD (RCA), 2 PHONO/LINE (RCA), 2 MIC (XLR/Jack Combo, 1/4 inch Jack)
- Outputs - 1 BOOTH (1/4 inch Jack), 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, MiniPin), 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA)
- USB - 1 USB B port
Pioneer DDJ-RX Additional Information