- Additional Information
Pioneer DDJ-RR Product Description
The DDJ-RR is the little brother of our professional controllers for rekordbox dj, the DDJ-RZ and DDJ-RX. It has a compact design and intuitive layout with large jog wheels, illuminated on-jog indicators and tactile Performance Pads.
This 2-channel controller comes with dedicated controls for rekordbox dj, such as Slip Mode, Release FX, Sequence Load, and Deck Select so you can switch between all 4 rekordbox dj decks by the touch of a button.
You get a free rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key, connect the controller and start DJing.
Large jog wheels with an illuminated On-Jog Display provide responsive scratching, and let you know the status of each deck at a glance. Plus the DDJ-RR has a durable, brushed aluminium top plate just like our flagship controllers and NXS2 set-up.
Set colours for your Hot Cues in rekordbox then trigger with high quality rubber pads. Or use the Performance Pads to bring Pad FX, Beat Jump and Slicer into the mix.
Create sample sequences on the fly using the Sequencer, or select and play sequences stored on your computer directly from the hardware thanks to the Sequence Call button. Plus with Sequence Load you can load a sample sequence to the deck and scratch.
Slip Mode silently continues playback during a loop, reverse, or scratch, then brings the music back at the right point. And using Release FX you can exit complex FX patterns by selecting vinyl brake, echo or back spin and twisting the dial.
High quality audio
The DDJ-RR features the same circuit for master and booth outputs as the pro-standard DDJ-RZ to ensure faithful reproduction of audio sources and clear, powerful sound.
Technical SpecificationsMain Features
- Plug and Play - Yes
- Included Software - rekordbox dj
- DVS upgrade ready - Yes
- rekordbox dvs (not included)
- OS (Windows): Windows 10/ 8.1/ 7 (latest service pack)
- OS (MAC): Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9 (Updated to the latest version)
- Intel® processor Core™ i7, i5, i3
- Intel® processor Core™ 2 Duo 2.0GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 768 or higher
- Width - 553 mm
- Height - 65.1 mm
- Depth - 334.5 mm
- Weight - 3.7 kg
- 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range - 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - 105 dB
- Distortion - < 0.003 % (USB)
- Channels - 2
- Deck Control - 4
- Jog Wheel - 132.5 mm durable aluminium jog wheel (center illumination)
- Pad FX - Yes
- Filter - High & Low Pass filter
- Back spin
- Vinyl brake
- Sampler - 16slot x 4bank
- Hot Cues - 8
- Sequencer - Yes
- Sequence load - Yes
- Sequence call - Yes
- Manual Loop - Yes
- Auto Beat Loop - Yes
- Beat Jump - Yes
- Slip Mode - Yes
- Needle Search - Yes
- Fader Start - Yes
- Crossfader Curve Adjust - Yes
- 2 PHONO/LINE (RCA)
- 1 MIC (1/4 inch Jack)
- 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA)
- 1 BOOTH (1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)
- 1 USB B port
Pioneer DDJ-RR Additional Information