- Additional Information
Olympus LS-5 Linear PCM Recorder Product Description
The Olympus LS-5 Linear PCM Recorder is a studio for your pocket!
The LS-5 Linear PCM Recorder facilitates the convenient, high-quality capture of all types of sounds, songs and more. It incorporates a high-sensitivity, noise reduction stereo microphone and enables high-end sampling rates (up to 24bit/96kHz) matched with PCM recording quality. As well as WMA and MP3, the WAV file format is also supported. This ensures full convertibility, easy sharing and editing of recorded files.
Users benefit from ample storage capacity. On top of 2GB internal memory, an integrated SD Card slot lets hours of recordings to be made, or played back on the built-in stereo speaker or using the line-out connector. The LS-5 is also compatible with the new generation of high-capacity SDHC Cards.
An elegant yet solid build makes the LS-5 as luxurious as it is practical.
Olympus LS-5 Key Features:
- Elegant, compact metal design
- Up to 24bit/96kHz sampling rate & PCM recording
- High-quality built-in microphones
- WAV/WMA/MP3 recording formats
- 3 modes: Normal, Wide, Zoom
- 5 reverb modes: Normal, Studio, Club, Hall, Dome
- 4 playback modes (Euphony mobile): Normal, Natural, Wide, Power
- Automatic or manual record level adjustment (manual with switchable limiter)
- Switchable recording monitor
- Low Cut-Filter
- Large, backlit display (1.8 inches)
- Long battery life time
- 2GB internal memory
- SD / SDHC card slot
- Built-in stereo speaker
- Function Button: Justifiable speed-dial button for the most needed function
- Optional AC adapter
- Optional infrared remote control
Olympus LS-5 Linear PCM Recorder Additional Information
|Connectivity||Headphones, Line In, Mic In, USB|
|Microphone||External (Option), Internal, Stereo|
|Storage Medium||Int Flash, SD Card, SDHC Card|
|Rec Format||16 Bit, 24 Bit, MP3|