- Additional Information
Novation Zero SL MK2 - USB MIDI Controller Product Description
The Novation Zero SL MK2 is a full DAW and plug-in control surface for live and studio use, that visually feeds back all control information to the user. A giant 144-character display, back lit LED buttons and LED ringed encoders show the status of all controls. Ultra-quick mapping of all 56 controls, knobs, faders and buttons, is managed by the groundbreaking Automap 3 PRO software.
The Novation Zero SL MK2 USB MIDI Controller equips the modern DAW user with every dimension of hardware control, enabling a hands-on approach to navigating software, mixing and controlling plug-ins. It can be mounted in a 19" rack, or used as a desk-top controller, or angled for performance using legs that are included with the unit.
- Illuminated controls provide instant visual feedback: Brightly lit LED rings around the eight smooth encoders, and backlit buttons throughout provide instant visual feedback for every physical control, further reducing reliance on the computer screen.
- Giant 144-character LCD screen: Frees the artist from being chained to the computer screen, placing all the essential data right alongside the relevant controls.
- Huge array of touch-sensitive controls: Full control surface supporting ultra flexible DAW control and Auto-mappable plug-in controls, 16 knobs, 8 faders and 32 assignable backlit LED buttons.
- Automap 3 PRO Control Software: SL Mk II comes with Automap software which enables you to instantly map software parameters to faders, buttons, encoders and pots and other controllers.
- MIDI control interface: Built in MIDI I/O Interface and comprehensive MIDI implementation provide complete control over all external hardware synths and other external MIDI devices.
- Novation’s unique ‘speed dial’: A touch-sensitive rotary encoder that instantly takes control of whatever your mouse is focused on, providing real time access for composers and performers alike.
- Crossfader: ZeRO SL Mk II has a fully assignable crossfader making it ideal for Live performance with programmes such as Ableton.
- Programmable ‘soft-feel’ drumpads: Eradicates the need for a separate set of drumpad triggers, providing the ideal platform for sketching out beats or triggering samples
- Unique 2-Axis Controls: Fantastic ‘Xpression’ pad and adjustably sprung pitch/mod joystick, both freely assignable in MIDI Controlling mode
- Dedicated, yet fully-assignable transport buttons: Control the sequencer’s start/stop/loop/record/forward/rewind actions, direct from the MIDI controller, reducing reliance on mouse and screen, or switch them out to allow use of more assignable buttons. SL Mk II recalls how these buttons were previously assigned.
- USB buss powering: Provides the artist with a mobile MIDI control solution, freeing them from the confines of the studio
- Includes the Xcite+ bundle: Featuring a host of royalty-free loops and samples, a full-fledged soft-synth and Ableton Live 7 Lite, providing an affordable upgrade path to Ableton Live.
- Mac System Requirements: Mac OSX 10.4.0 or greater (Leopard also supported) | G4/1GHz, both with 256MB RAM
- Windows System Requirements: Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or greater (Vista 32/64 also supported) | Pentium 3/1GHz/256MB RAM (machines running Vista will require a higher spec)
- Dimensions: Approx W=445mm, H=68mm, D=200mm
Novation Zero SL MK2 - USB MIDI Controller Additional Information
|Application||Studio , DJ|