- Additional Information
Novation LaunchPad Mini MK2 Product Description
The Launchpad Mini MK2 by Novation is a compact USB pad controller that features sixty-four, multi-color backlit trigger pads that can be used to launch loops, samples and more. It also features sixteen mode buttons that can be used to change the functionality of the pads to control filters, volume and other parameters.
The Launchpad Mini comes with templates that allow it to be MIDI mapped to control Ableton Live and FL Studio, plus it can also be customized to control other DAWs. The controller is compatible with Mac, PC and iPad. The package also includes a software suite that includes Ableton Live Lite, a 1 GB collection of production-ready samples from Loopmasters, as well as a software version of Novation's classic analog synth, the Bass Station.
You can also download the free Launchpad app for producing and performing with the Launchpad Mini in tandem with your iPad.
- An even more portable version of the acclaimed Launchpad controller
- Perfect for mobile performance rigs and tight studio spaces alike
- 64 performance pads provide ample triggers for drums, samples, instruments, and more
- 16 programmable soft buttons let you set up the additional control you need
- Total integration with Ableton Live and Novation's Launchpad iOS app give you great performance options
- Compatible with Mac and Windows PC computers as well an iPad models via the Camera Connection Kit
Whats In The Box
- Novation LaunchPad Mini MK2
- Ableton Live Lite
- Novation Novation Bass Station
- Loopmasters Library
- Windows 7,8
- Mac OSX 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7
- iOS 6 or greater
- iPad 2 or newer
- Camera connection kit or lightning to USB camera adapter (not included)
Novation LaunchPad Mini MK2 Additional Information